2.13.2010

LIFE is FABULOUS!!

Good Morning!
It's a FABULOUS Saturday..
time to celebrate
a New Stampin' Store Kit
from Unity
this kit is only found in stores..click on the kit name for a list of retailers..
Check out these amazing images & sentiments..
I think my favorites are the ones that I used on my
layout below.
My eye is always drawn to certain images..
they jump out at me.. yelling..
stamp with me! stamp with me!
LOL
I think it is so fun to see which images
each designer chooses first..
I definitely appreciate all
our different tastes and styles..
THAT is what
makes the world go round!
Make sure you stop by and leave some LOVE for
all the Unity DT girls who got crafty with
this great new kit!
Links in my side bar!
AJ Otto
Amber Hight
Brooke Lien
Christi Snow
Jennifer Buck
Jessica Diedrich
Jimmi Mayo
Julie Campbell
Kimber McGray
Maren Benedict
Natalie Dever
Wendy Chang
Jennifer Buck
Jen Erickson
Renee' Dezember
Fabulous is what you are..
8x8 scrapbook layout featuring stamps from
{Life is Fabulous}
and my darling daughter Sofia Camille
paper by Crate Paper
Glimmer Mist in Coral Reef by Tattered Angels
Tree & butterfly-glammed up with Glossy Accents by Ranger


Thanks for dropping by!
Have a most FABULOUS weekend and Valentines Day!

14 comments:

Orli said...

This lo is somthing but the girl is adorable!!
orli

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww how sweet!! Love your page!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Robynccgirl said...

Simply beautiful Brooke! I know what you mean about certain stamps just jumping out at you!

Angie Blom said...

Stunning Brooke.. I love those images too. I love that these are all alittle different images to play with.. I might have to break down and get this kit!! love you layout as always.. you are my rock star!!

Jennifer said...

What a stunning layout - the subject is adorable!

Heather said...

LOVE the display of stamps on this ADORABLE layout! Stunning & Fun!

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous layout!!

stampjourney said...

Such a fabulous layout! Love the graphic quality of it!

Gwen said...

Amazing, love that butterfly and the lilac stamp tucked behind the paper! Adorable page!

StacyC said...

Super cute layout..

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

super cute LO--and that little girl is soooooooo adorable! ACk--love the stamps too:)

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh my goodness Brooke! Your little Sofia is such a sweetie pie! Beautiful, stunning layout! LOVE IT!

Kelly Mahany said...

Sofia is framed so perfectly with those gorgeous papers and awesome stamps!! Love this!!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Awww, I love this layout, Brooke. The colors are so pretty and she is precious!!!