5.02.2010

MoNdAy FuNdAy!

Hello Monday!
I had the MOST FABULOUS weekend!!
Jam packed with
FUN* FAMILY *FRIENDS
love that.

got to help this very special guy
celebrate his 50th birthday...
got to
hang out with some of my most
FAVORITE
girls
it was just like old times when
we all grew up together...
complete with a sleepover
and girl talk into the wee hours...
 got to help my wonderful MOM
celebrate her birthday...

lots of helpers for the cake
got to love up on this precious little guy... my nephew Jonah
{who is also going to be a big brother in September... i can't wait!}

Here is the card
that I made for
my Mom's birthday
Today is the day...
card featuring stamps from
Brave Girl by Melody Ross
for Unity Stamp Co
inside of the card

Check out the other Monday Chicks that
have eye candy for you today!
AMBER
AJ
JIMMI

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a Marvelous Monday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card for mom!!!

Angie Blom said...

WOW love all the photo's looks like a great celebration.. and your card!! WOW.. BROOKIE.. this is the nicest card EVER!! I so love it.. You are AMAZING Girl!! Love IT!!

Unknown said...

WOW...now I really NEED this Brave Girls set...love your mom's card...all the details and stitching....love this! Looks like you had a fabulous party time!!