8.17.2010

DT TUESDAY!!


Hooray!
Check me out.. 
I'm on the UNITY BLOG today!

I have a couple cards featured there
today.. along with some chit chat ..

Here are two more cards to share with you that
I've made this summer..

Featuring stamps from The Artist In You by Donna Downey

featuring stamp from The Key To Joy
and sentiment from The Right Words

now for some pics of my kiddos..
their favorite time of year
{i'm not even kidding}
is the county fair.
they show their holstein calves
for both 4H and open class
Chloe (age 10) and Lucy
{she has been showing since she was 2..
i should really find a pic and scan it to add here..}

Caden (Age 9) and Candy
{they took 5th out of 12}

Brody (Age 6) and JellyBean
{he was most excited about the donut he got after showing}

Sofia (Age 4)
{being helped by big sister Chloe}


NEXT... a few of my favorite quotes
from books I've read this summer!

"Often in the search for your destiny you will find yourself obliged to change direction"
 from The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo

"Everyday God gives us a moment in which it is possible to change everything that makes us unhappy."

-Paulo Coehlo

"I wondered, "Why have I been chasing happiness my whole life
when bliss was here the entire time?"
-Elizabeth Gilbert
{Eat. Pray.Love}

"You don't forget the face of the person
who was your last hope."
from The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins

"May the odds be ever in your favor!"
-Suzanne Collins



"Sometimes you have to be a part from people you love,
but that doesn't make you love them any less.
Sometimes you love them more."
from The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

"When people cared about each other, they always found a way to make it work."
-True Believer by Nicholas Sparks

ok.. that's enough for today.. LOL
I hope your Tuesday is amazing!!
Stop by the
to ask me a question or just say HI!












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your cards, as always! What sweet pics of your kids... my daughter loves the fair too... and oh would she love to own her own baby cow one day! :) Too precious.
ps.... did I read on the Unity blog that you "used to work for Unity" ?? I didn't know that you weren't working there anymore... where have I been? lol :)

Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your summer (looks like you are! :) )
Chelsea

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful cards! Your kiddos are SO cute :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Cards!! Sweet kids you have!!

Cynthia Schelzig.....Cynnie said...

Wonderful cards!! Love your style.
I have been receiving updates over Feedblitz up to now....I will be transferring these over to my blog...will make it easier to follow all my fav. blogs and free up my incoming emails....
Have a creative day.

veggiegirlRD said...

Your kiddos are beauties!!! Is that a strip of denim on there? Just cut out from a scrap!? It is so fresh and unexpected I am downright in love!

Nikki said...

Hunger games is such a fabulous book! Have you read the second one yet? Mockingjay, the third book, comes out on the 24th. Which reminds me that I need to order it!