10.06.2010

Already?!


Thursday already?!
This week is FLYING by...
which is a good thing...
because my sweet 5th grade daughter, Chloe
is on a school field trip for the entire week
and we are starting to miss her ALOT!

I've been keeping myself  BUSY this week
with some home remodeling and organization projects...
but made time to play with a few of my lovely new
Unity Stamps

This is my FAVORITE stamp in the new
{take time to laugh}
it is simply AMAZING!



I also decided to get started on my
Christmas cards...
maybe if I get them all done during
October
I can SHOP the whole month of 
November!
:)
warm winter comforts...
card
beautiful day...
card

Thanks so much for visiting!
Make sure you go to the
and join us @ Splitcoast Stampers
for chatting, challenges, prizes, inspiration and FUN!
There are 23 World Card Making Day Challenges
being hosted by the Unity and {ippity} Design Teams
in the Unity forum @ SCS
If you play along with all our challenges.. you have the
opportunity to win Unity's Kit of the Month
for a WHOLE YEAR.
WOWZA!!
Here is the link to check out the challenges!

Now it's time to check out
***KIMBER***

Next Blog
















30 comments:

AJ said...

cauuuute! love them Brookie!! :)

hilde janbroers said...

I can look at your second card forever!! It's amazing! I also love the other cards as well, amazing job!

Erika said...

Super cute. Love the colorful clouds.

JPScraps said...

Your cards are awesome.Love the one with the bird.

Teri Barefoot said...

I love your work
Thanks,
Teri
teri.barefoot@gmail.com

Julie said...

I swear my heart pitter-patters everytime I see those clouds! LOVE! Gorgeous, Brooke!

Rachel B said...

Oh my goodness! I love these cards. I have been dreaming about paper piecing those clouds and I love the way yours turned out. Makes me want to do it even more!

Lillian Child said...

Good Morning, Brooke! I've looked at clouds from both sides now! LOVE all your creations! And I just finished my 23 entries for the World Card Making Day event - wow - talk about challenges! Have a terrific day!

Angie Blom said...

okay I need this kit now.. I love love those clouds so much.. man you enable me girl!! Love your cards!!

Christi said...

Look at you and all that gorgeous paper-piecing! Every single one of these are GORGEOUS! Girl, your style is incredible!!! smiles...

NoraAnne said...

Wow, these are all amazing! Love every bit of it all! Great jumpstart on your Xmas cards, too!

Shemaine Smith said...

Oh Brooke you've got mad card skills girlfriend. That cloud card is simply amazing!

Anonymous said...

Brooke, these are awesome!!! I just love each one more and more!

lisa a.

Jacqueline said...

Oh Brooke these are AMAZING!! Your Christmas cards are so vintage, I LOVE them!! Perfect way to use that adorable cloud stamp too!

Jen E. said...

your cards rock!! i really like those colored clouds. the winter one looks so cozy.

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!! Awesome cards Brooke~

Unknown said...

these are beautiful!!!

Shelly said...

OMG! I LOVE the cloud stamp too! I've been on a cloud kick and can't wait to use mine! Just love this cloud and your use of the stamp!

Gwen said...

WOW! Love all your projects! Gorgeous!

Kristi B. said...

I love, love, love your cards! :)

Purple Princess said...

Love all your cards!!

Rona said...

super cute!!! those clouds are fun like this! I love your Christmas cards and all this stitching you have been doing lately FABULOUS!!

Jennine Chambers said...

absolutely love them all but those clouds... blew me away!

Robynccgirl said...

Wonderful Brooke! Love that mitten card for a Christmas card! The clouds are so colorful! Happy!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Brooke!

So beautiful cards you made, but I was totally stunned by that first one with those pretty clouds!! It's so beautiful!!! Love, love, love it!!

Hugs, Wendy

Erika M. said...

Your cards are just too fabulous!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG these are all so fabulous love the cloud card!!!!

farmhouse-story said...

just adorable!

Lisa said...

OOOOOooooooooooooooooooooh! Look at those clouds! These are fabulous!

FibreJunky said...

I love how the clouds are all so colourful! It reminds me of Bob Ross - they're happy little clouds. I wish I had my Oct. KOTM...NOW!! I can't wait 'til the middle of the month!!!