2.03.2011

I {heart} Hip Hop...

Good Morning!
Happy Hip Hop Thursday...
here we are.. in the month of LOVE...
February has arrived.... and with it comes a BRAND NEW
Kit of the Month

don't you just LOVE it?
as always... this kit is SO versatile
and packed with fabulous images & sentiments
that you can use for ALL your papercrafting projects!

Looking ahead to VALENTINES DAY...
I figured I should get a jump on my creating..
here is what I made for my hubby... :)

i'm yours...
keepsake box
inside.. bottom.. a place to put love notes... photos.. treasures.
 I used January KOM and Heart from Donna Downey's Create Today
 and JUST FOR FUN...
here are a couple photos I dug up from the
ARCHIVES
 to put in his little memory box..
 Junior Prom.. 1993
Senior Prom... 1994
wowza! check out that HAIR.. ha!

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hop on over and check out
MAREN next!

Next Blog

10 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

That box is amazing! The photos are great too:-)

Karen said...

So he has always been a 'hat' guy!!
Love the pictures and may have to steal your 'box' idea ....♥ it!!

NoraAnne said...

What a beautiful memory box, I love it :) The details are gorgeous and I love your old pictures! LOL! I have big hair pictures like that from the past too! I guess we all do!

sharon g said...

How adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing.

farmhouse-story said...

love this, brooke!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE this -- and I'm sure he will as well! LOVE old photos with "bad" hair===it was so in style at the time!

Brenda said...

Wow Brooke! Your huby is going to love this memory box! You altered it so beautifully and romantically!

Rona said...

beautiful - I'm sure he will love it!! Especially the photos!! GREAT HAIR!!!

Linda said...

Wow nice poem picture And love your pretty keepsake box I love your heart on that box!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Look at YOU! LOL I definitely can tell we're the same age looking back on the hair. The only problem I have is that your hubby is wearing a Sox hat. We're a CUBS house, LOL! jk-it's adorable and your keepsake box is stunning, girlie!