11.30.2011

Hip Hoppin' into DECEMBER!

It's DECEMBER...
Time to HIP HOP with the Unity Peeps..
Join in the FUN by hopping along
to each of the participating Design Team member's blogs
to see what they have CREATED to SHARE with YOU!
start at the

For today, I got a jump start on my Christmas cards.
It seems like I am always picking up
gift cards, and it is fun to give them in a cute holder.
This is a super SIMPLE little card that even your KIDS can help make!

I simply folded a 4X8 inch strip of paper in half
to make a 4X4 card, then added a pocket inside to
hold the gift card.
For the outside, I stamped
the ADORABLE
My Little Shoebox co-brand You Melt My Heart Itty Bitty



SO easy. SO fun!
I think I will make a BUNCH of these.... :)

Have a super fantastic day!!
Hop on over and check out
EVA



9 comments:

ddazzled71 said...

This is super Cute! I love how you have paper pieced and popped up the snowman's hat and heart.

jennifer mitten said...

This is so cute! Why didn't I buy that snowman?

sharon g said...

So darned cute, I almost can't stand it.

Jennifer said...

Super CUTE!! Love that adorable snowman!!! (=

Marilyn Nimmo said...

so very cute!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Oh you dressed him up and made him shine! Beautiful :)

Kristen said...

How adorable! Luv that snowman. Can you tell me what ribbon you used for it??

Rona said...

Oh this is so adorable!!!

mlady012 said...

Really cute...