4.18.2012

Hip to the Hop...

Hello Peeps!

It's time for the weekly BLOG HOP thru the UNITY design team...
get INSPIRED... and get STAMPIN'!!!


HUGE Warehouse Spring Cleaning SALE...
going on NOW!!!
Check out the UNITY BLOG for more DETAILS!!


I have a couple cards to share with YOU today...

YOUR journey is like NO other...
and thank goodness for that!
i LOVE that each of us are on our OWN journey
through life... experiencing and figuring out where
our paths are leading...

I used the Stamp of the Week {Butterfly Journey} for this card.
 

you bring me SUNSHINE

sentiment from April 2012 Kit of the Month


Thanks so much for stopping by...
Head over and check out
JEN




21 comments:

Annette Allen said...

beautiful cards...love that amazing butterfly...thanks for sharing..

Tina said...

lovely cards, amazing colors and details to

jolande said...

Whow lovely cards...specialy the one with the butterfly!!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

great stamps

Dawnll said...

Love the colors on both of these designs...such wonderful stamps

Linda said...

hey chick...

I love your cards this week so full of happy creavity lol.

Lisa H. said...

beautiful work Brooke! loove that first one....the folded corner is great!

mlady012 said...

Love the denim!!Both cards are great!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

love it all, especially the strip of denim

Marsha said...

Both cards are great. Love the butterfly.

Chris Dring said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the one with the strip of denim - brilliant!

veronica said...

love that 2nd card! very cool paper with the jeans strip!

Julie Odil said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Angeline Choo said...

I like the stamp of the week butterfly ! Gorgeous!

obat perangsang wanita said...

sediaobatperangsang.com

Remove Background said...

What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.

Unknown said...

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I receive four emails with the same comment. Can there be however you possibly can get rid of me from that service? Thanks! one liner puns

Unknown said...

oh my Daryl Hannah is quite a tall girl, i just seen here last month;; Ramadan Meme

Unknown said...

Props for these a good post, maintain up your fantastic function. Easter Basket Ideas

Unknown said...

those thick and heavy borosilicate wine glasses are the best but they are very expensive. Good Friday Jokes

Unknown said...

oh my Daryl Hannah is quite a tall girl, i just seen here last month;; Mothers Day Message