11.24.2008

monday!

time to start another week....
its MONDAY again!
our card challenge this time was to make a
CHRISTMAS card using
NON TRADITIONAL colors
Pink & teal & brown are not the first choices
that come to my mind when i think about christmas.. :)

make sure you check out rest of the MONDAY GIRLS...
looking forward to having
back in the challenges when she is all healed up!

Believe Angel..

card

featuring stamps from
and sentiment from Bitty Xmas Tags
cardstock- DCWV, paper- October Afternoon
Ink- Ranger distress ink- Old Photo
Versa Magic- Jumbo Java
Ranger distress embossing powder & glossy accents
gems- Colorbok

***********************************************
Here are a couple pics from the weekend...

We met up with Eryn & Bro to help Shea celebrate her birthday on Sat. nite
i need to get a pic of shea and i... from eryn!

my A-Dorable Coworkers..
who also happen to be right at the top
of my best friends list...
LOVE YOU GUYS!



Hubby and I...
love you too dear! :)
**********************************************

Sunday a gang of us went to the movies...
Susan and I saw Twilight {again!}
The girls went to Madagascar 2 and
the boys went to Bolt.
Everyone enjoyed their popcorn
and an afternoon at the theater!

HAVE A MARVELOUS MONDAY!!!!!!!

ps. I just LOVE this song from the soundtrack!

9 comments:

AJ said...

cute stuff miss Brookie!! love it!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Cute card, and cute friends. Love the song.

Ramsey said...

Cute card, Brookie! Like the pics too! Love the jams!

Ashley Newell said...

Adorable card and cute pics!

Jennifer Buck said...

CUTE, Brooke! I love this one! Wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing! :) Have a good one!

Karen said...

Fab card.... Sounds like you had a great(busy)weekend!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Maren said...

Love that combo!! Look at all that fantastic sewing! And such adorable pictures too! :-)

Amy said...

What a cute card..I had to sit here just to rock out lol...Loved the movie! Think I might need to see it twice too!

Lindsay Spencer said...

OOOH this song makes me feel fiesty! I tagged you on my blog. Check it out!