5.18.2011

HiP HoP! Tutti Frutti Style...

Hip Hop and HELLO!
It's Tutti Frutti time @ Unity...
In honor of the Unity Boys road trip to Wisconsin this weekend
to showcase Unity...
AND
the release of some brand new {AMAZING} stamps
from our very own Lesley Langdon


AND

Angela. is. running. a.
FABULOUS SALE!!
only $4.50 for select Itty Bitty stamps
select Past Kit of the Months for only $26

*********************************

I made some FUN little cards
using the May KOM to share with you today...
love this little dress and bithday cake..
girl party!!

happy birthday!


I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by...
head on over and check out
EVA!!



17 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oh, my.....full of cuteness today! great party cards.

Lesley Langdon said...

Adorable cards - love all that distressing and the way you paper pieced the cake! LOVE that. :)

NoraAnne said...

Oh how cute! I really love the last one, the gingham background just adds so much!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Lisa a.

Rona said...

Wow these are all so fun!!

dclouser said...

Fabulous cards! Love each and every one!

Scrapbookdoll said...

love the cards!
marie-anne

Angie Blom said...

Fabulous card Brooke.. love the colours you choose!!

jolande said...

Wonderful what you make with the KOM of May ...

Anonymous said...

Oh....I LOVE the birthday cards. I need some for my stash :)

sharon g said...

I hope that it works this time....Cute cards.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE these birthday card--that dress is adorable!

Linda said...

Hey brooke,

Neat and fun still stuffed I love that colors on your projects

Shemaine Smith said...

Super cute card Brooke!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Cards Brooke! Love your b-day cards. The dress one is so CUTE!

Karen said...

So totally fabulous Brooke!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH, Brooke!! These are super beautiful--I love that dress and how you added bling to the cake:) FUN!