6.02.2011

Happy Happy JUNE {SUMMER} Hip Hop!!

It's a
SUMMER
Hip Hop
kind of day today!

My last day of WORK until FALL...
so now it is officially SUMMER for this chick..
time to PLAY!!
I plan to hang out with my family & friends and
have ONE SUPER FABULOUS RELAXING SUMMER... :)

First off... take a look at the
I used this kit for a few different projects...


 countdown...
this distressed block of numbers is so cute!

 carefree summer...


YOU...
12x12 scrapbook layout featuring 4 stamps from the June KOM






6 comments:

Evette K. said...

WOW........you left some great creations for us gf. Love them!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

AMAZING!!! Simply GORGEOUS cards - and the layout is WONDERFUL!!! Makes me even more excited to get this months kit!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Lisa H. said...

wow and WOW! loooove these, all of these, Brooke.

Rona said...

Oh my goodness Brooke these are all fabulous!!! I am soooo ripping up some jeans - I have wanted to with all the fun ideas lately but TODAY is the day!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Seriously couldn't even tell ya which one I like the best- your watermelons are super yum, your layout of you and your sweet girl is just BEAUTIFUL (just like you guys!) and the fibers/yarn you used on the "one' card totally makes it- looks just like a party. You are SOOOO talented, girlie! Hope you are doing well! miss ya!

Kray said...

I am loving the watermelon theme! Great and pretty work!