12.01.2008

here's what i'm thankful for...

PERFECT TIME
spent with my precious
FAMILY.
my parents.
my brother and his wife.
my husband.
my kids.
{if only my sister and her hubby had been there..
we missed them.. looking forward to Christmas!}
GREAT FOOD.
LOTS OF LAUGHS.
RELAXING TOGETHER.

Here's the guy that makes the BEST Thanksgiving dinner!
My favorite meal of the year!
And my favorite Dad of all time! The ladies... TOASTING to THANKSGIVING! miss Chloe and her sparkling cider
sofia loved the snacks.. we had LOTs of delish appetizers!

having some playtime while waiting for dinner... my dad. chef extrordinare!

pass.. everything!! YUMMY!!!! my mom * chloe * jessi... ready to FEAST!

you didn't believe i would really put
GRAVY on EVERYTHING did ya??
huh? huh?
or take a PICTURE of it!?
trever was just shaking his head. he thinks i'm NUTS!


boys will be boys...
Caden & Brody think...
its WAY better to pose with a roll on your nose
than simply smile when your mother wants a photo of you...


trever and i.. chillin out..stuffed. :)

we celebrated Nathan and Chloe's birthdays
i found this little dog cake.. she LOVED it.. just right.
nathan.. well he settled for PIE.

Hope YOU had a wonderful a day
spent with those you LOVE like I did!!


4 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Your family looks sweet. Your dad reminds me of mine. I don't really know his personality, but you can just see that he has a lot of love. Your plate looks so good. I'm sitting here thinking about how good it looks, and how much I WANT IT!! I love your taste in GRAVY!! ha ha! I have a picture I think I'll post of my son eating the WHOLE turkey leg.

Karen said...

Nothing like FAMILY!! (and good home cookin'! hehe)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet and beautiful family Brooke!!!
I awarded you on my blog;)
http://thestampingshopper.blogspot.com/2008/12/its-december.html

Jen E. said...

you like all of the food i like!!! mashed potatoes and gray with corn...fan-freakin-tastic!!!!!