12.31.2008

WHEW. and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

AND... DONE.
35 Birthday Invitations
are heading off to the post office TODAY.
I made them for my sister's friend
who saw this layout of Sofia
and wanted something similar for her daughter's birthday invitations.
{they are a VERY SIMPLE version.. keeping it clean and easy since I had to make so many!}
In TRUE Brookie fashion..
I waited til the last minute....
and was up at 4:00am to finish them up!
(Patter caught me.. she spotted me ONLINE doing work related stuff as well... )






I hope you all have a
very FESTIVE and FUN
New Year's Celebration..
whatever you do!
WELCOME 2009!!!!
WOOO HOOO!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are ADORABLE invitations Brooke!!
Happy New Year to you, too:)

Tracey said...

These are just adorable Brooke!!

A very Happy New Year to you!!

Unknown said...

Adorable layout and invitations!!! You rocked them!

Cherie said...

Wow! You've been busy!