1.07.2009

Countdown to Hip Hop!

Just one more day until Hip Hop returns peeps!!!!
Woot Woot!! Can't wait!
So to get ready for tomorrow..
I decided to join in with the
Unity Stampin Fanatics Challenge today..
Maria's challenge was to make a card where
'LESS is MORE'
This turned out great for me..
I had time to whip up a card before heading off to work!
Go check out the challenge thread HERE! delightful!
featuring stamp from Aug KOM
and sentiment from Nov KOM
by Unity Stamp Co.
Crate Paper * Ranger Distress Ink
Ribbon- Offray
HAVE A
WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

TOTALLY 'delightful'!!!!

Unknown said...

This is super cute Brooke! Can't wait for Hip Hop tomorrow - I am actually kinda hopin my boys are still sick so I can stay home! Isn't that wrong?!

Susan Westberg said...

I love the colors - great job!! :)