10.26.2008

BUMPKIN BASH Y'ALL

What do the hillbillies do on a Saturday night??
Yep thats right.. they gather together with
all their little redneck friends for a
Bumpkin Bash... Arrive in style... Front row parking for TRACTORS.
We ARE hicks.
I'm fairly certain.

Thumbs up for COUNTRY FOLK! Jen!! This is for you!!
my FLOOZIE COOZIE
went to its first party!

Nothin better than some redneck piggy back ridin! Lindsay is such a good hillbilly mama!!

Outfitted in our BEST FLANNELS
for the special occasion.

I think we have an imposter... looks like Nate
has been to the DENTIST before.

Its a bumpkin trio. And Susan's illegit baby.

Definitely a CHRISTMAS CARD photo here!
Susan finally pinned down who her baby daddy is!
None other than the host of the party.. KYLE.
Keepin it CLASSY.

Hey Ladies.. this one is available.. not only does he
have GOOD LOOKS.. but lots 'o smarts too... DUH.
ok.. Kelly & Nikki are way too pretty for this party!
they live in TOWN.
It was a GREAT NIGHT filled with
BEER & FOOD.
FIREWORKS & WRASSLIN.
BAD TEETH & HORRIBLE ATTIRE.
lots of SMART TALKIN & a BUNCH OF LAUGHS.
A good down home sorta time! ;)


6 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love it!!!! You guys look like you have so much fun. I think I need to come stay with you for the holidays. I have to post pictures of my mom on my blog now. She went to a party as a pregnant hillbilly.

Jennifer Buck said...

What a hoot! Thanks for sharing! It looks like a fun time! :)

Anonymous said...

your floozie koozie is the greatest!

OMG - the word verification is tayter. HA!

Ramsey said...

LMBO! I {heart} you, Brookie! Looks like it was so much fun!

Jen E. said...

yeah! your floozie coosie looks rockin with your missing tooth!

Sherry Campbell said...

Holy cow- that is too cute and funny! You guys are a riot!