10.03.2008

Ode To A Friend...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say
THANK YOU
to one of my very
BEST FRIENDS.
This girl is TRULY a BFF if there ever was one.
I could go on and on listing every
STAR quality that she possesses..
and gush about how BEAUTIFUL she is
on the INSIDE as well as the OUT..
but I don't even have to..
SHE ALREADY KNOWS how I feel.
thats the best part.
its always comfortable and true..
and its just a GIVEN.
no matter if we talk 3 times a day or not for weeks.
I LOVE THAT.
Hope you have a
FABULOUS FRIDAY dear FRIEND!!


LOVE YA GIRL!!! XOXO









3 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

How sweet! You are both so cute. I love your little "shout out".

Pam said...

What a heartwarming post. It's always good to let people know how you feel.

Unity Stamp Company said...

this was so unexpected and so very sweet. it is a beautiful thing to find a friendship that is so very comfortable and easy. you are one amazing, beautiful woman - and i am blessed to have you in my life. thank you.