10.10.2008

Happy Birthday to 2 of My FAVORITE GIRLS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DEAR ERYN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a
Fabulous Day Sweet Girl
with the CONTAGIOUS LAUGH!!
I'm so thankful to have you
as a FRIEND and
now a CO-WORKER!!
LUCKY ME...
I get to hang out with you every day!!!!
Love you CHICKIE!!!!
Happy Birthday Little Mama!!!!
Who would'a thought you'd become
MY GIRL?
not me... but ya know what??
I'm SO THANKFUL every day for you
ELLIE GIRL....
we clicked the first time we met..
and I love you like a SISTER.
I hope you have the
BEST BIRTHDAY EVER SWEETIE!!!!








I am the luckiest girl ever to have
FRIENDS
like these two Birthday Girls!!!!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

Happy BIRTHDAY to BOTH of you! You GORGEOUS Women! Wowsers! Hope you have a SPECIAL DAY! Can't wait for SATURDAY to HELP YOU CELEBRATE! ROCK ON 80'S!!!!

Ashley Newell said...

Awww, happy birthday lovely ladies!

PS Dang Brooke, I wanna look like you when I get hot. Geez lady!