5.10.2008

CeLeBraTe!!


Today is about CELEBRATING!!
Hopefully all you MOMs out there will be
CELEBRATED tomorrow
and treated like the queens that you are!!
But until then... we will celebrate
some other things... :)
Today Angela and I celebrated the
official start of GARAGE SALE season!
(Let's also celebrate the fact that we
are brave enough to photograph
ourselves at 7 am as we just
rolled out of bed to find deals!!!)
Next we will CELEBRATE me FINALLY getting this layout done.. I have been working on this thing on and off ALL DAY long! It is a 12X12 two page spread featuring photos from the NEW YEARS EVE PARTY that we attended this year. It was so hard for me to actually choose the pictures.. I think we had probably at least 100 (is that right Susan??!) but I found those 3D sparkly champagne glasses on a card in the Target dollar spot today and I HAD to get them just for this occasion.... hence the excruciating task of leaving out MANY of our super fun party pics. I think I will probably make a small theme album for the rest of them. :)
Anywho... All stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.. from about 5 different kits... the adorable TAG I got in a swap at least 5 years ago so I have NO CLUE who made it.. but I think it works perfect on here.Everything is WAY cuter in real life since its all on pop dots and sparkly.. but you get the idea.. ENJOY!
Thanks for looking!! (and reading all my BABBLE.. hehe)




2 comments:

Karen said...

If that's how you two look at 7AM I want to know your beauty routine!!
How were the sales??

Brooke said...

we didn't think the eagle lake sales were as good as years past...a lot of junk.. and when it started raining.. we decided to hit target for some clearance! :)