5.23.2008

Last Day..


Today is my last day of school,
and my little kids last day of daycare...
and we are OFF for the SUMMER! yay!
This year just FLEW right by...
our summer days are precious and few
here in good old MN..
so I'm hoping to make the
most of each and every one..
RELAXING and having FUN!


Here is a little gift I put together
for Brody & Sofia's daycare provider.
I rolled up a beach towel
with some magazines & sunscreen,
tied with some ribbon,
and added a little card,
thanking her for taking good
care of them this year and
telling her to take time for herself to
RELAX at the beach this summer!
Stamps are from Beach Day kit
by Unity Stamp Co.
Have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!!

4 comments:

Christi said...

What a great idea! Look at how cute that is. I love it! smiles....

Brooke said...

I know.. isn't it FUN? and something a little different? I saw this idea in a magazine last year, so I knew that I wanted to put these together for my kid's teachers and the daycare mom. She loved hers by the way!

Laura Williams said...

holy cuteness batman! this is sooo fun. i wish someone would give that to ME!!!

Brooke said...

thanks laura! i thought it was definitely a FUN idea!