4.26.2008

Here's To My FRIENDS.

today i was working on a scrapbook layout..
i got it all put together
and didn't really like the results,
so i ripped it apart and started over.
the theme of the layout was based
around one of my friends..
and the things that i love about her...
of course i started thinking about all my
FRIENDS..
and how thankful i am for each and every one.
and how i appreciate all their differences
and the ways in which they each bring
something meaningful and special into my life.
i decided i should make a scrapbook and
dedicate one page to each person that i call a
FRIEND.
my plan is to share them as i get them done..
but there will be no time limit..
it could be fairly random as to when
the next one will pop up.
here goes... numero uno.. in PINK is all about
ANGELA.
the quote reads..
'FRIENDSHIP ISN'T A BIG THING...
ITS A MILLION LITTLE THINGS'
and this is SO true about Angela and I..
when I started listing the things I love about her..
(and i was going to keep it to 10 things..)
it went on and on way beyond 10... :)
THANKS Ang for your friendship. I love you girl!!

'a' stamp from sassy alphabet by Unity Stamp Co.

Tag pulls out from behind photos with journaling.

2 comments:

Unity Stamp Company said...

Love you TONS, Brooke! Thank you so much for posting that AMAZING layout and the sweet little song. Your the BEST!

Anonymous said...

this is soooo cute! I better make it on to the friend page....or else!!
hip hop