6.17.2008

Tuesday**Tuesday**Tuesday

How's that for a snappy title??! Thats all i can come up with.. its TUESDAY! Off to work @ Unity.. only the best job ever!

The SUN is shining.. Looks like it will be a BEAUTIFUL day!! Gasp... what?? 2 nice days in a row??! i can't believe it. no rain?? no tornado??? is summer here for good?? i sure hope so!!

tomorrow we are going to the LAKE with a bunch of our friends for GREAT conversation and sun tanning and fun for the kids.. playing together. can't wait to see my girls!! Here is a layout i did for Christi's Unity Simple Scrapbook Sketch Challenge over on Splicoast Stampers... You can check out the link HERE and play along! Fun sketch. I love how this page turned out. Its way cuter in real life.. but you can kinda get the idea from the photos.

Best Friends Kit & Sentiments O Simple both by
Unity Stamp Co...


3 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

Brooke, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love it! What a great job with this sketch! :)

Susan Westberg said...

I love that picture of the three of you! Great layout. Love the pink.

Linsey R said...

Brooke, just hav'ta tell you again how gorgeous this page is! I love the fab color scheme and I do believe that I NEED this Sister set--been admiring it for a while now and you've just made up my mind! Gotta have it! :) btw, you and your sis's are absolute beauties! I love it!