8.14.2008

CaN i GeT a HiP HoP?!?!?!

Hip Hop ya don't stop....
til you've checked out all the Unity goodies!!!
What's shakin Peeps??!!
I'll tell ya.. It's HIP HOP THURSDAY!!!
Angela has sooo many tricks up her sleeve you won't believe it!!

It is going to be an awesome UNITY FILLED day!!!

Here are all the DETAILS...


There will be a BRAND NEW SINGLE revealed...
you might be able to figure it out from this post... hee heee... :)
There will be GIVE AWAYS GALORE.. Angela is just TOO GENEROUS!!!
Make sure you stay tuned in to the DT blogs and the Unity Forum in SCS!!!
ALSO in celebration of the FIRST Hip Hop Thursday...
she will be giving 10% off on EVERY ORDER ALL DAY LONG.
This will not happen EVERY THURSDAY...
JUST today for our DEBUT of HIP HOP THURSDAY!!!


I I'm HeRe FoR YoU


This card was made with the
BRAND NEW UNITY SINGLE
Isn't it just the CUTEST??!
The little open spot on the tree is for
you to put in your name of who you {heart}
First I stamped the image on white cs, then embossed it.
I used Prisma Color Pencils and baby oil to shade in the hearts & bird.
Then I used silver embossing powder
around the edges of the hearts and for the sentiment.
Finished it off with some ribbon and a brad..
Card Recipe:
Paper- Colorbok cs, Misc. cs
Ink- Versa Magic- Midnight black
Stamps- So and So Loves.. - Unity
Other- Embossing glitter, Silver embossing powder,
Ribbon- Offray, Brad- JoAnn Scrap Essentials

'FrIeNds FoR LiFe'

I made this card for the
Wednesday Sketch Challenge on SCS.. hosted by Roxie... {SC189}
I stamped and embossed these AdOrAbLe flowers
from the brand new Unity Kit Of The Month
Then I cut around the images, and used my trusty Xacto
to cut out the center portions of the flowers.
Added some BLiNG and popped them up for dimension..

Card Recipe:
Paper- Bazill cs, Bo Bunny paper
Ink- Pallette Metallics- Violet Varnish
Stamps- Remember Happiness-Unity
Other- Embossing glitter, Bling- Walmart, Ribbon- Offray

My SuMmeR BoY

Next I made a 12X12 scrapbook layout

for Sally's Scrapbook Sketch Challenge {SBSC152}..

which is posted every Friday.

I absolutely LOVED making this page. The sketch was right up my alley.. fairly simple.. and room for 4 photos. The best thing about all the challenges is that there is NO time limit.. so even though this was posted LAST Friday.. its not a problem if I played along this week when I found the time! So cool!

CHECK THIS CHICK OUT!!!!

This chicken is part of the kit 'Greatest of Friends'... but NOT TODAY!!!

you can get this darling little chick by itself..

sold as a SINGLE..for only $5.00!!

JUST FOR TODAY!

MAKE SURE YOU HEAD OVER AND CHECK OUT MY GIRL

HEATHER MELLSTROM's BLOG!!

She is AMAZING. The sweetest princess ever..

and SO talented it will knock your socks off!!!

HAVE A HIP HOP HAPPY THURSDAY PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!


25 comments:

Christi said...

First...LOVE this song on here...so PERFECT for today!!!

And OMG! Look at all your gorgeous projects! Girl, you are rocking the stamps. These are ALL awesome!!! smiles...

AJ said...

Brooke!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE that tree!!!!!!!
it's so cute!!!
but you forgot to put my initials in it! ;)

Tiff said...

You are my favorite Unity DT gal! I just love how you incorporate scrapbooking with the stamps!!!! Your cards rock my socks too!

Carole Bryson said...

Wow - you have been busy !!!

Theresa Momber said...

Wowza! These are awesome. I love that blinged up bird and the orange card is stunning.

Maren said...

My oh my! Jaw-dropping fabulous creations!! You are my idol! ;-)

Maria said...

Super awesome stuff!!! I love that chick! Hip HOP!

Laura Williams said...

Girl, you have been seriously busy!!! Great projects!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are rocking out some awesome stuff this morning!!

I have to have that single So & So, ASAP!!

Ashley Newell said...

Holy moly! What pretty cards and layouts!

The Sonboul's said...

oh I love all the bling you used! so awesome and shinny ;)

Erin McKinney said...

Beautiful projects...you've been busy!! I love the fun bright floral card and the black and white gingham ribbon on the card with the fun new single is perfect!

Jennifer Buck said...

These are all beautiful, Brooke! Wowza! Love them all! :)

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

BROOKE!!! You have the MOST fAbUlOuS cards and layouts EVER!!! Oh, I can't wait to get my hands on my new singles and the August kit!! So glad I signed up!! :D

You rock, chica!! HIP HOP!!

Amber said...

Gorgeous projects! That chick is absolutely stunning! I love it!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Ok, FINALLY letting me comment! and OMG!! your creations are so wonderful, as always! Love them!

Heather-Paper Princess Studios said...

Wowzers...Loving ALL the blog candy Ms. thing :)...and LOL- did you mean to say 'knock your socks off'?? Talk about appropriate for my card posted ;)

Bunny B said...

Gorgeous!! I love it all!!

bunnybx at gmail . com

Unity Stamp Company said...

LOVE THIS CARD...You did an amazing JOB! You have been so supportive BROOKE! I could NEVER thank you enough! Lot's of HIP HOP times ahead...thanks for taking this journey with me!

Linda Beeson said...

I love it all! That first card is great the way you used the image!

Patter Cross said...

Wow girl!!! Amazing, amazing projects! Love them all!!! I can't wait to play with that new single when I get home! Thanks for the great inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!!! Love that single, can't wait to get it!!!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!

Jen N said...

OMG!!! I want ALL those stamps! The Chick one is totally fabulous and the tree with the hearts...oh swoon! Love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your awesome!
-The original, Hip Hop Anonymous