8.20.2008

a day at the beach...

thats where i'm hoping to go today...
its still dark out so i can't tell
what today's weather will hold in store..
but if its sunny.. we will be BEACHIN it!!!
there aren't that many days of summer left to enjoy,
so i will take each one that comes my way
and make the most of it!

and speaking of BEACH..
that is the focus of this layout that i did!
i played along with Sally's Scrapbook Sketch Challenge
over on Splitcoast.. {SBSC153} Check it out!

This was so fun to make!
The little doll in the photos is my daughter, Chloe..
on various vacations just enjoying the beach that she is at.
Definitely a girl after my own heart...
she loves the lake and the ocean! Layout Recipe:
Paper- Jenni Bowlin, Bo Bunny, Paperbilities, Misc scraps
Stamps- Beach Day by Unity Stamp Co. various sentiments by USC
Ink- Midnight Black, Cloud White, Red Magic-Versa Magic
Other- Ribbon- Offray, Misc. embellishments

Next up... My friend LINSEY nominated me for this award!
Thanks Girl! what an honor.. you are such a SWEETIE!
I'm not sure if I even HAVE 4 dedicated follwers of my blog.. LOL and
I have no idea about one being from another part of the world.. so I'm
just going with 5 GREAT ladies that I {HEART}!
Don't worry girls.. you don't have to pass this along if you don't have time,
but I just want you to know you are awesome friends!!

To pass on this award, these are the rules that must be followed:
1. Only five people allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog
and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
So here are the FAB FIVE of my choice:
5. JEN
Enjoy a little AMERICAN PIE on me..
what a CLASSIC!
i love this song.

TUNE IN TOMORROW
FOR UNITY'S
HIP HOP THURSDAY
THE FUN STARTS
OVER AT SPLITCOAST!!!
IT IS GOING TO BE
SENSATIONAL!!!!

No comments: