8.11.2008

lil bit o this.. lil bit o that..

SCS Saturday Inspirational Challenge {IC140} hosted by Anne.
Here is the card I made inspired by Oprah's dinner table setting..
I used the color scheme and went for it with reds, blues & white!
Recipe:
Stamps: Remember Happiness {August KOTM} Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Jenni Bowlin, Daisy D's, Foof*A*La, Colorbok cs
Ink: Versa Magic Midnight Black
Accessories: Offray Ribbon, Red frosting- Glitz Design,
Gem-Walmart, Foam mounting tape, Misc. flower

This card I made for the Thursday Challenge at SCS...WAYS TO USE IT... {WT178} .. hosted by Michele... featuring GEMS and making something BeJeweled!

I love how this one turned out.. so funky.. as I stamped it.. Caden & I noticed that between the ovals.. the space appeared to look like a butterfly.. so I simply cut it out with my exacto, added some glitter and bling and made it into one! I also used black acrylic paint rather than ink for the distressed/not so perfect look.

Recipe for this card:
Stamps: Good Times, Sentiment from Its the Little Things by Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Crate Paper- Static Collection- Voltage, Blue Hill Collection- Cloud, Colorbok cs, Bazill cs
Ink: Versa Magic- Midnight Black, Black Acrylic paint
Accessories: EK Success Precious Finds adhesive gems, glitter, Black frosting by Glitz Design, Ribbon- Offray, Fibers- unknown

Litte ATC card/lunch note I did for Dawn's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE {LSC180} on SCS for Friday...

this size is so cute and TINY.. just a fun little morsel of a card!

Recipe:
Stamps: It's the Little Things, Owl Always Love You by Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Colorbok cs, ?? scrap paper-sorry i don't know what it is!
Ink: Brilliance Coffee Bean
Accessories: Glitter, Bling, Ribbon- Target
12X12 layout I did showcasing some of the stamps from the
BRAND NEW Kit Of The Month over at UNITY STAMP CO.
REMEMBER HAPPINESS is sure to make you DROOL.
its got some of the CUTEST stamps ever!!
I fell in LOVE as soon as I saw it!
You can get your very own HERE!!!
Recipe for Layout:
Stamps: Remember Happiness, Mix Up of Cuteness sentiment by Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: K & Co Recycled cs, Colorbok cs, Paperbilities, October Afternoon, Crate Paper
Ink: Versa Mark- Key Lime & Midnight Black
Accessories: Precious Finds gems by EK Success, Ribbon- Offray, foam mounting tape
THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY CREATIONS!
I have TONS of FUN photos from the weekend...
stop back soon to see what's new.. you won't be disappointed..
we've been BUSY with lots of cool stuff!!!
Happy MONDAY!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! You have been busy! All the cards and LO are gorgeous!! Painting the inside of the garage was top of the list today....and Wednesday. :( I'll craft soon!

Anonymous said...

oh how exciting! :) Love what you did with the stamps.

Brooke said...

thanks jessica.. they are nothing short of AMAZING. i love each image soooo much!! more fun projects to come.. thanks for the FAB art!!