8.31.2008

Livin the Surreal Life Baby!!!

this is probably PHOTO OVERLOAD..
more PICS than anyone cares to see..
but i love them.. so love them with me or leave!! hahaha

My dad and his cake


The 'candle blower outer'


Lil MISS THANG and her SHADES...



My baby girl

Jessi is ready to fish and land a BIG ONE with her Barbie pole!

Chloe and Katelyn testing out the canoe.

Yep! this will work.. Now to get it in the lake...

The coolest thing ever!!

a REAL LIFE ICE CREAM TRUCK stopped by..

with calliope music and everything.. the kids all got TREATS.


YUM YUM!!! ice cream treats are FUN!!

A different version of GOING GREEN....

Chocolate covered SWEETNESS.


Rub a dub dub.. 4 kids in a tub.. or a boat!


Trever and I trying to take a pic as he is DRIVING... LOL!
We headed in to our favorite summer hang out.. Melvins...
to meet up with a BUNCH of our friends..
boo.. no pics with alot of them...
i shouldn't have brought such an itty bitty purse
and i would have had room for my camera.
My BAD!!! there's always next time!
Luckily Susan shared a few with me!

Susan and Ashley.... chicks on the loose @ Melvins

My girl Nikki.. had SO much fun chattin with her ...

just love this one. she is a DOLL.

Love these Babes.. Susie Q and Karen

Good Times... Susan, Courtney & Me

so glad we ran into Court and Rachael...

it was fun catchin up and chit chattin!!
ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY..
REMEMBER TO RELAX
AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!




2 comments:

Kristine aka lilditt said...

hey Brooke,
love the hair and all of your beautiful work!
it is great to see all the pics too.
I would love to create a custom necklace too for you ... just give me a email/call etc!
nbents@tdsnet.com

Karen said...

Love the pictures, you could never post to many!! It's so sad to think that this is the last 'hoorah' for the summer!!! But, fall in Mn. is great too!!! Maybe we'll see you around a bonfire!!!