8.08.2008

Welcome Erin!!

I'm so excited to welcome
ERIN MCKINNEY
{stampininthesun}
as August's GUEST DESIGNER
over at UNITY STAMP COMPANY!
Erin is extremely talented as well as sweet!
She makes some of the most amazing projects....
It is going to be so fun having her on the DT this month!
Check out her BLOG for some creative inspiration!
Speaking of being ISPIRED by Erin's work..
today in the Unity Forum on Splitcoast
to CASE {copy and share everything} one of Erin's cards,
change up an element or two and make our own version.
Talk about a difficult time choosing only ONE...
I looked through the whole gallery 3 times before I could pick!
I went with one of her most popular and ADORABLE cards...
HERE IS ERIN'S CARD... And HERE IS MY CARD... Card Recipe: Cardstock- Bazzill, Colorbok, Pattern Paper- October Afternoon, Stamps- Cupcakes A'la Yummy by Unity Stamp Co., Ribbon- Target, Bling- Walmart

As I was checking out some of my DT friends blogs..
I came across quite a few CUTE cards made for the challenge..
Be sure to follow the links to the right for
LAURA, JIMMI, HEATHER B, WENDY AND NATALIE.
I'm sure there are more as well!
Everyone did a GREAT JOB!
Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY EVENING!!!

8 comments:

Jen E. said...

you have THE BEST songs on your blog. i should make you a mix tape. i know you would appreciate it. hip hop!

Brooke said...

umm.. YEAH!! you should totally make me a MIX TAPE {or if you want to go high tech...a MIX CD?} :)
i would for sure appreciate it.
HIPPITY HOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Buck said...

Cute, Brooke! Love this! Great job with this challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your stuff...I have a question since you seem like the rocker type...do you know where I can buy neon ink pads? thank em - buzzyellow3@hotmail.com

Linsey R said...

Hey miss thang! Just gotta say how much I love your yummy cupcake card! It's as scruptious as Erin's pink orginal! I luv it in teal! :) super cuteness! And I gave you the BFF Gold Card award over at my blog cuz I luv ya! You don't have to play unless u wanna--just had to let 'cha know! hugs!

Christi said...

Brooke! I love the way that you did the cupcake top from patterned paper...too CUTE!

Erin McKinney said...

Thanks for caseing me , Broooke!!
I love your version...the teal bling rocks! How you used the paper for the icing is way too cute!!