3.19.2008

alittle WORK.. alittle PLAY!

this morning i worked for a few hours.. then met angela for a yummy lunch at deidra's. their cranberry chicken salad is to die for!! this afternoon all i did was play.. with the 'SIMPLE PLEASURES' set from Unity Stamp Co.

** YOU CAN WIN THIS STAMP SET!


GO TO UNITY STAMP COMPANY'S BLOG TO SEE HOW!!! http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/





here are a couple of my creations...


(note- if you double click on the photos.. you should be able to see them bigger for more detail.. i'm no professional photographer! LOL)



LOVE.. FOR MY SWEETIE note card

Stamps- Unity Stamp Company- Simple Pleasures, paper- Bo Bunny Shabby Princess- Smitten Dots and Plaid. cardstock, embossing powder & glitter- unknown, Zig Writer in Chocolate, Tie- cut off a shirt :), Soft Spoken Embellishments by Me & My Big Ideas, Ink- Stamp It in Brown and ColorBox- Magenta









CELEBRATE THE SIMPLE LIFE 12X12 scrapbook layout

Stamps- Unity Stamp Company- Simple Pleasures, paper- KIMemories- playful- frames & 'smile' - Miss Elizabeth's embellishments, - Prima flowers- Ink-Memories- Brown, Colorbox- Blue Lagoon, 'Happy'- Soft Spoken by Me & My Big Ideas, eyelets- Provocraft, ribbon- Offray Brown & orange, 'B'- Kurio by K & Co. , Cardstock scraps- unknown



MY SWEETIE SOFIA frame


Stamps- Unity Stamp Company- Simple Pleasures, Frame & stripe ribbon- Target dollar spot, polka dot ribbon- unknown, cardstock scraps- unknown, Darice- finishing accents jewels, Ink- VersaMagic in Key Lime, Memories in Brown, 'S'- Kurio by K & Co., glitter- unknown, decorating chalks



THE SWEETEST THING.. 12X12 scrapbook layout

paper- DCWV- stack III, cardstock, letter stickers- Target $ spot, Ribbon- Offray, Ink-Colorbox, Magenta, Rickrack, glitter, buttons- unknown, Decorating chalks

7 comments:

AJ said...

caaauuuuute stuff!!
gorgeous kiddos too!

Laura said...

very cute brooke!!! so fun!

Brooke said...

thank you aj and laura.. it was sweet of you to stop by here already! ;)

Christi Snow said...

Loving the fun stuff that you have made with this set, Brooke!! smiles...

Paper Princess said...

Love your creations Brooke! So glad to have you as part of the DT ;)!!

The Kings of Lauderdale said...

Brooke!!! I was happy to hear from you, lady! I just took a look at most of your posts (thank God for Sesame Street). You are so creative! I'll be checking in on you via the blog world frequently I'm sure.
I get a bit embarrassed when I hear from people who are reading my blog. I know that's kind of the point of doing it, but I keep forgetting other people read my thoughts. It is totally my "escape" and a place to think out loud...bear with me! Hopefully I'll be mostly positive!
Happy Friday!

Susan said...

Great stuff chickie! ;)